Whether it’s affirming a legal document or authorizing a deed, the certified notaries at ProPack & Ship can assist you in having a document legally notarized.
The times when you need a notary are usually stressful for one reason or another, and finding someone you can trust when you’re in a hurry can be difficult. Need a witness? Not to worry, we can usually find one of those too.
Here are some things to consider before coming to see us:
- Bring Proper Identification
A state-issued driver’s license, military ID, or passport is required.
- Bring the original document(s), not copies
- What else?
Other Frequently Asked Questions
A current government issued photo ID, such as a passport or driver’s license.
Only a few minutes.
It is better if you do but if there are two of us here one of us can be a witness.
Here are the primary benefits of notarizing a document:
- Protect yourself from fraud. The identities of the parties are verified by a third party.
- Extra layer of protection. Having the parties sign in front of a notary insures that the parties voluntarily entered into the agreement of their own power.
- Some agreements must be notarized by law and meeting that requirement is always a good thing!
- Having a document notarized is a huge strategic advantage if litigation becomes necessary.